Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ever Tried Battery Desulfators?

Hi Friends,
                  This is one of my studies since two months and I aim at fast economical and useful scientific studies. I present you today with this battery desulfator I have made after I studied tens of them at different sites.
I havent tested it but would like comments if anyone gets me the result so that i can make advanced versions.

This desulfator has an approximate frequency 22-25 KHz which is more than any available market product. The only one caution is that you should not use it with any application. I you wish to charge the battery just remove positive terminal of the desulfator and connect charger. If you want to connect desulfator again just remove the charger anf connect the terminal.

There is another one I have made. It is slightly different frm the above one.

Pls try it and tell me the result.

2 comments:

  1. The only one caution is that you should not use it with any application. I you wish to charge the battery just remove positive terminal of the desulfator and connect charger. If you want to connect desulfator again just remove the charger anf connect the terminal. 8x battery

    ReplyDelete